|MEET THE FAMILY
At the heart of digital beveragessm is its family
of MyFountain™ drink dispensers. Whatever your
pleasure — fruit juices, carbonated drinks, flavored
waters, iced tea, beer, wine, mixed drinks —
MyFountain™ delivers. And it’s 100% customizable
depending upon your tastes.
The base configuration of the MyFountain™ dispenser
features more than you could ever imagine coming
from even the most cutting edge technology.
- dispensing nozzle accommodates eight different
- dedicated lines for two beers and two wines;
variable to suit your mood
- automatic self-sanitizing feature
- hot, cold, and carbonated water
- online recipe generator
- password protection
- ability to control amount dispensed during a set
- child-proof protection on alcohol lines
The deluxe version of the MyFountain™ line offers
everything in the base configuration plus the
ability to customize with any combination of digital beveragessm unique and remarkable features,
- up to one terabyte storage area for all your
- broadband access point on a private network
using the dispenser, the MyFountain™
becomes a fully
functional PC. You can do the same things as you would
with a laptop or desktop computer by simply connecting the roll up keyboard.
- Each MyFountain™ dispenser includes several key
components that not only set it apart from the
field, but actually create a brand new playing
field. These features include:
- Pressurized Dispensing Cap – the digital beveragessm
patented pressurized dispensing cap
allows the dispensing unit to be compact and more
dependable than outdated competing products. This
cap keeps carbonated and perishable beverages
- Touch-Screen Network Controller – a computerized control device monitors and controls
every aspect of the dispensing process. Using a
simple, customizable interface, users select the
beverages they wish to dispense and their amounts.
- Password Access - Users can limit access via password-protection
allowing parents to restrict access to alcoholic
- Automated ordering - Automates the maintenance and ordering process, and
provides real time inventory control for each
- Portion Control – programmable limits on the daily or hourly
dispensing of each product controls the amount of
sugar or other drink components for any and every MyFountain™ user.
- Wireless - Using wireless technologies, this controller uploads
information to a wireless base station that is
connected to a normal phone line, which then
forwards key data to the digital beveragessm central server. Users only
have to select which beverages they want and this
simple controller takes care of everything else.
- High-Quality Water Filter – some of the digital beveragessm dispensing units will be attached to a
tap water source. The filter will remove any
impurities or unwanted tastes from the water prior
to combining it with the flavored syrups and
concentrates, into the final beverage.
- Dedicated Dispensing Lines – some of the lines inside the dispensing system will
be dedicated to only a single beverage, such as beer
or wine, when mixing flavors would be inappropriate.
- Installation – this service will include delivery of the unit,
installation into cabinetry or other location,
initial configuration of the network controller, and
the first supply of beverages.
- Maintenance – maintains and sanitizes dispensers on a regular
basis, usually at the same time as replenishment.
- Replenishment – the network controller on each unit will inform each
satellite office of the status of beverage supply
via a wireless connection to a base station, then to
- By monitoring the
consumption patterns of each customer, the
appropriate supply of concentrates, syrups, beer,
wine, or other beverages are delivered you